Friday, January 9, 2015

New Shirt, New Mission...

My entire life I've loved kids. I loved the idea of having and raising a family. However, the world around me tried to put a damper on that dream for many years. People would say, and most of the time innocently, "I wouldn't want to raise a family in this day and age." 

Every time I would hear that, I'd think to myself... "why not?"

We live in a broken world but our legacy lies within the hearts of the children that enter our lives; whether they are our own or just crossing our paths. This legacy has and will never change. God designed it that way. When He brought Christ into the world, He did it through generations of families and when Jesus fulfilled His purpose, He gave us His Spirit so we could continue sharing His message of Love to the generations to come; through the strength of family.

I am now a mother of two beautiful baby girls. Every day I strive to clothe myself with strength and dignity and make sure to laugh without fear of the future (Prov. 31:25), because I am not afraid of this "day and age." The promise of family and love made to Abraham is the same promise God has for me. This is where our new journey begins.

To remind, to empower and to strengthen families around us, in crisis and in need, that there is a future and a hope for them if they put their trust in God....that is where LEGACY lies.

Your purchase of the new Legacy t-shirt will help fund our upcoming music project and assist us in spreading the word of the value of a God-centered family.

PRE-ORDER & RECEIVE A PERSONALIZED LEGACY INSPIRED VERSE & AUTOGRAPH IN THE COLOR OF YOUR CHOOSING!



Fill out my online form.

No comments:

Post a Comment